PPC Advertising Companies
There are a host of PPC Advertising Companies out there. But, which one is right for you? Which agency can drive you the high quality leads that you are in need of at both a good Cost Per Lead (CPL) and reasonable management fee?
The truth is, it’s a crap shoot when it comes to agencies. And even within PPC advertising companies, you may hire a great firm but the particular account manager that is assigned to you may be new or may not know your industry very well.
For us here at Lead PPC, we’ve decided to focus on a few very niche industries such as franchise lead generation so that the unknown “X-Factor” of not having experience within a given industry doesn’t come into play. From there, all of our senior account managers have 5+ years of PPC advertising experience and most have worked with us longer than that, so experience isn’t a factor.
But still, we can’t be all things to all businesses. However, there good agencies and not so great agencies. To help you on your journey, as an agency, here’s our opinion on some of the top PPC Advertising Companies out there:
8 Things To Beware Of When Hiring PPC Advertising Companies
- Lack of Transparency: When you’re investing in PPC advertising, it’s crucial to understand where your money is going. If a company refuses to provide clear, detailed reports or fails to explain their strategies, this could be a red flag.
- One-Size-Fits-All Approach: The best PPC Advertising Companies recognize that every business is unique. If they’re not taking the time to understand your business and craft a customized strategy, your PPC campaign might not be as effective as it could be.
- No Regular Communication: Regular updates and open lines of communication are necessary for a successful PPC Advertising campaign. If a company isn’t keeping you in the loop, it might indicate a lack of proper management or organization.
- Lack of Industry Knowledge: PPC Advertising Companies need to be up-to-date with the latest trends and industry changes. A company that isn’t committed to continuous learning and improvement might not deliver the results you’re hoping for.
- Overpromising Results: Be wary of any company that guarantees instant or unrealistic results. PPC Advertising is a process that takes time and consistent effort.
- Ignoring the Sales Funnel: PPC Advertising isn’t just about getting clicks — it’s about attracting the right audience that will eventually convert into paying customers. Ignoring the sales funnel might result in a high click-through rate, but low conversion rates.
- Not Prioritizing Conversion Tracking: Conversion tracking is one of the most critical aspects of PPC Advertising. Without it, you won’t know if your campaign is effective or if you’re getting a good return on your investment.
- Failing to Test and Optimize: A good PPC Advertising Company will continually test and optimize your ads. If they’re not doing this, you might be missing out on opportunities to improve and get better results.
Hiring the right Pay Per Click Advertising Company can make all the difference in your PPC campaign’s success. Remember these points when choosing a company, and you’ll be well on your way to a profitable and effective campaign.
If you need help testing Google and/or Facebook ads for your business, please fill out our Contact Us form. We would be glad to help.
Entrepreneur with a focus on Lead Generation, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Conversion.