What Is Dental PPC?
The definition of “Dental PPC” (Dental Pay Per Click) is digital advertising for dental offices. The primary advertising platforms used today for dentists are Google Ads and Facebook / Instagram / Meta Ads. This is typically accomplished by running keyword specific advertising campaigns on Google or targeting specific demographics within 6-10 miles of a dental practice. The purpose of Dental PPC is to drive new patients for dental offices.
Top 12 Dental PPC Agencies
Here’s a list of what we consider to be the Top 12 Dental PPC Agencies. You can get more information on these agencies via an article we recently wrote called “What Are The Top 12 Dental Marketing Agencies?“:
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Running a Dental PPC Campaign
Dental pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns can be a great way to drive more traffic to your dental practice website and generate new patients. However, running a successful PPC campaign requires careful planning and monitoring. If you don’t pay attention to the details, you could end up wasting money on an ineffective campaign or suffer from low quality leads. Here are five common mistakes to avoid when running a dental PPC campaign:
1. Not doing proper keyword research – Keywords are at the heart of any successful PPC campaign so it’s important to do thorough research before selecting which ones to target. You’ll want to come up with a list of relevant keywords that accurately describe your services or specialties and then use keyword tools to determine the best ones to target.
2. Not using negative keywords – Negative keywords can be used to ensure your ads don’t show up for irrelevant searches. For example, if you offer teeth whitening services but don’t provide braces, you’ll want to add “braces” as a negative keyword so that your ad won’t show up in search results for people looking for orthodontic care.
3. Not optimizing landing pages – You need to create effective landing pages that will capture leads or prompt visitors to take action (e.g., book an appointment). Make sure you optimize these pages with compelling copy, well-placed call-to-action buttons, and images that will engage visitors.
4. Not testing different ad copy – You should always test different versions of your ads to see which one performs the best. This could include changing up the headline or call-to-action as well as experimenting with different formats (e.g., text only versus image plus text).
5. Not monitoring performance regularly – Lastly, make sure you’re regularly monitoring the performance of your PPC campaign so that you can adjust it if needed. Keep track of key metrics such as cost per click, clickthrough rate, and conversion rate so that you know how successful your campaigns are at driving traffic and generating new patients.
By avoiding these common mistakes, you can make sure that your dental PPC campaigns are as effective and cost-efficient as possible. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to running a successful PPC campaign, but by dedicating the time and resources necessary you should be able to create an effective strategy and generate more leads for your practice.
If you need help testing Google and/or Facebook ads for your dental practice, please fill out our Contact Us form. We would be glad to help. Here at Lead PPC, we are a franchise digital marketing agency that primarily focuses on franchise marketing and franchise sales. We’ve also worked with 200+ dental and orthodontic offices since 2010.
Entrepreneur with a focus on Lead Generation, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Conversion.