How To Find The Right Pet Franchise Ad Agency
Are you in the process of identifying the top Pet Franchise Ad Agency for your franchise system? This isn’t as easy as it may seem as it requires a knowledge of both franchise marketing (franchise development & local store) and specifically the pet industry.
This article was designed to help you identify which franchise marketing agencies are out there and narrow that down into an agency that can specifically help you as a pet franchise system.
This article will be most useful for people who are searching online for:
- Pet Franchise Ad Agency
- Pet Franchise Advertising Agency
- Pet Franchise Paid Search Agency
- Pet Franchise Facebook Advertising Agency
- Pet Franchise Media Buying Agency
- Pet Franchise Digital Advertising Agency
- Pet Franchise Marketing Agency
- Pet Franchise PR Agency
- Pet Franchise Local PR Agency
- Pet Franchise Local Store Marketing Agency
The concepts and idea found in this article come from 13+ years of experience working on 200+ franchisor advertising accounts. If you need help with pet franchise advertising and would like to discuss your advertising needs and issues in more detail, please book an appointment with us online via our Contact Us page.
Top 16 Franchise Ad Agencies:
Before we talk about pets specifically, let’s talk about what agencies even exist out there within the greater franchise marketing arena.
Below is a list of what we consider to be the overall top 18 franchise ad agencies:
Top 6 Pet Ad Agencies:
There is a whole other ecosystem of marketing agencies that focus specifically on the pet space. Some of these include:
- Timmermann Group – While the pet space isn’t their #1 industry, they do rank #1 for the term “pet franchise agency” on Google, so they’ve put some substantial effort there.
- Blind Society – These guys have worked on Dogtopia, which is one of the leading dog daycare franchises.
- Offleash – Offleash is dedicated to the pet industry. Some of their brands include: West Paw, Isle Of Dogs, mollymutt, Only Natural Pet, Paw5, pupjoy, H&C Animal Health, Tender Touch Animal Hospital, and Wagz.
- Shepherd Pet Care Marketing – With offices in Jacksonville, FL and Atlanta, GA, Shepherd focuses on branding, digital marketing, and consulting. Some of their brands include FrontLine, Heartgard, and NAVC.
- Pet Engine Marketing – Pet Engine Marketing is out of Ann Arbor, MI. Some of their brands include Wags to Whiskers, The Paw Resort, and Wiscoy for Animals.
- Pet Business Solutions – These guys are out of San Diego, CA. Some of their clients include Figo, Einstein Pet, Tickease, ZOOPAR, Socially-Conscious Pet Accessories, and Petzey.
- FWV Fetching Communications – FWV is a leading pet and veterinary PR and marketing firm. Some of their clients include ACVO/StokesRx, Tomlyn, Vetoquinol, APPA, CareFresh, Healthy Pet, Oak Heart Veterinary Hospital, PetSafe, Vets Pets, and Zoetis.
Top Pet Franchise Ad Agencies:
From there, let’s narrow down which franchise ad agencies would be a good fit for pet franchises. This will be a blend of the aforementioned 2 lists:
- Lead PPC – Obviously, we are biased on this one. But, we have worked with around a dozen pet franchises, primarily on the franchise development side of things. We also work with a lot of our client’s brands on the local store side of things as well. So, we’d love to have a conversation about how we might work together. We can do both franchise development and local store advertising, but we do not do eCommerce.
- Ninth Root – These guys are great. If you need to bolster your listings for your local stores via Google My Business and SEO for multiple locations, this definitely a group to look at.
- Pet Engine Marketing – Pet Engine has a great wrap sheet when it comes to local store marketing. I don’t think they have as much experience with franchise development, but they definitely know both SEO and PPC for pet stores specifically.
- Scorpion – Scorpion is such a large agency that they can do just about anything. Their franchise development advertising is improving. I think they are stronger at website design and PPC than they are at eCommerce though. So, it really depends on what your needs are.
- Pet Business Solutions – Much like Pet Engine, these guys are going to be much stronger in the pet space than the franchising space, but they seem to be a buttoned up group and would be worth having a conversation with.
Additional Tips To Finding A Pet Franchise Ad Agency:
Finding the right pet franchise ad agency for your business can be a daunting task. With so many options available, it’s important to know which type of agency is best suited for your specific needs. There are several steps you should take to ensure you select the best partner for your pet franchise—from understanding the differences between pet marketing agencies and traditional ad agencies, to learning what services each offers, to considering the costs and any other important factors.
It’s essential to do your research before committing to an agency. Start by considering the types of services a pet franchise ad agency can offer. Traditional ad agencies focus on creative design and development, while pet marketing agencies specialize in creating content that resonates with potential customers or clients who own pets. They also help businesses build relationships with their target audience through targeted campaigns and promotions.
When selecting a pet franchise ad agency, ask about its experience in working with other pet-focused businesses or organizations. It’s also important to understand how an agency creates strategic campaigns that are tailored to its clients’ needs. If possible, request case studies from similar companies in order to evaluate an agency’s prior work and success rates in delivering results.
To determine whether an agency has the skillset needed for your project, it’s beneficial to review any samples of its past work—especially if they include examples related to the pet industry that are relevant to your goals. Evaluate these carefully and don’t be afraid to ask questions; clarify any areas of confusion so you can make sure you both have a shared understanding of the scope of work required and expected results.
In addition, consider any additional features or services that come along with working with a particular franchise advertising firm (e.g., analytics packages). Additionally, inquire about any monthly subscription fees or additional charges associated with using their services over time—such as maintenance fees or royalties when hosting digital ads over extended periods of time. It’s important to understand all costs up front so there aren’t any surprises down the line!
When selecting a pet franchise ad agency, another factor worth considering is turnaround time; inquire about how quickly they can produce results in accordance with their pricing structure. Additionally, ask about their policy on revisions; some firms may require payment for each additional round of changes while others may offer unlimited revisions as part of their overall package cost upfront. Knowing this information ahead of time will help ensure everyone is on the same page throughout the length of your partnership with them!
Finally, make sure you pick an experienced team who understands not only animal culture but also has expertise in data analysis and current digital trends within this niche market space. Choose wisely when selecting a partner who will bring value and provide creative solutions towards achieving desired objectives—and don’t be afraid to ask questions during meetings!
If you’re interested in speaking with us here at Lead PPC, please fill out our Contact Us form. The form will allow you to book a call with us directly online via Calendly after you fill out the form. Trust me, it will be worth the call.
Entrepreneur with a focus on Lead Generation, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Conversion.