Who Are The Top 15 Franchise Lead Generation Experts?
There are a lot of groups out there that claim to be “experts” in various fields such as marketing and lead generation. When it comes to franchise lead generation in particular, there are definitely some groups that stand as industry leaders. So, when you’re getting your advice, let’s make sure that it’s coming from reputable sources. Here’s our list of top franchise lead generation experts.
Top 15 Franchise Lead Generation Experts:
- Lead PPC – We’re super biased on this, but having been driving leads for hundreds of franchisors since 2010, we have learned a thing or two about how to drive quality franchise development leads.
- Franchise Help – Franchise Help has a ton of content on their website that is specifically geared toward franchisors and franchise lead generation.
- Franchise Performance Group – FPG has experience both on the FSO / franchise broker / franchise sales side of things as well as in franchise marketing / franchise lead generation. They come from within the trenches and have been around for quite some time.
- Accurate Franchising – United Franchise Group has helped sell thousands (if not tens of thousands) of franchises across the handful of brands that they act as an FSO for / part owner of. They have a marketing firm called Accurate Franchising that works with a larger umbrella of brands, primarily in regard to franchise lead generation. I like that they have experience on both sides of the fence so they know the difference between tire kicker leads and prospective franchise investors.
- Dr Franchises – I think these guys are out of India but their franchise content absolutely crushes in on Google. I think they are stronger at SEO than anything else, but I actually study their organic tactics myself. So, if you’re looking for some help with SEO or content, they would be a good one to consider looking at.
- NineOneNine Marketing – NineOneNine does everything from SEO to PR to Video Marketing, to Content Marketing and beyond. If you’re looking for a one stop shop for all things marketing, I would check out NineOneNine and Scorpion.
- Franchise Insights – Franchise Ventures has a website called Franchise Insights that has a lot of high level data regarding franchise trends. The site is broken down into information for franchisees (called “Franchise Prospect Insights) and franchisors (called “Franchise Development Insights”). They also have a mobile app for $495 / mo. that helps improve contact rates for your franchise leads as they come through. This is especially helpful when dealing with leads from franchise portals like Franchise Gator and Franchise Direct.
- Franchise Beacon – Franchise Beacon is an FSO (Franchise Sales Organization) much like Rain Tree, Franchise Evolution Partners, REP’M, Rhino 7, UFG, etc. They have a defined sales process and methodology that they follow that is beyond the scope of most franchise consulting firms.
- Franchise Marketing Systems – FMS is going to be more similar to Franchise Beacon and other FSOs. I like that they drive leads from various partners such as Franchise Gator, Franchise Direct, FranchiseOpportunities.com, BizBuySell, etc. so that the leads that you receive have a greater variety to them.
- Franchise Hive – Franchise Hive is unique in that they are a mix of what we do at Lead PPC as a franchise advertising agency as well as a CRM software provider. So, you get the benefit of hiring a group like us plus getting a CRM solution similar to FranConnect, Salesforce, or Zoho to process your leads.
- The Intercola Law Firm – Because the franchise space has a lot of rules and regulations around it, especially when it comes to your FDD, it’s important to keep in mind some of the legal ramifications of franchise advertising so that you follow all of the rules. These guys have great resources for all things franchise law related.
- Franchise Direct – As one of the top 3 franchise portal websites, these guys have lots of tips and tricks to franchise lead generation. I like some of the content around following up and continuing to nurture your prospective franchisees. Not everyone is ready to buy right away and may take some time to build a relationship with them digitally prior to signing up.
- Franchise Group – These guys have been in the franchising business for 20 years and have some unique ways that they approach franchise consulting. I like that they have special opportunities for athletes within the franchising space.
- Qiigo – Qiigo is known for having a good foothold within the franchise digital marketing space. They’ve worked with several brands over the years and provide some good content on franchise lead generation.
- 1851 – The approach taken by 1851 is definitely unique. They seek to be one of the franchise industry’s leading publications in franchise news and have various opportunities for franchise lead gen.
5 Simple Strategies For Maximizing Your Franchise Lead Generation
Franchise lead generation is critical for your business growth. Not only does it help you acquire more customers, but it also helps you build relationships that can be beneficial in the long run. But how do you get started? Here are the top five strategies for maximizing your franchise lead generation:
1. Get Social: Utilizing social media platforms to engage with potential clients and leads is a great way to increase awareness of your brand. Use platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube to share content related to your franchise offerings and engage with users who may be interested in learning more about what you offer.
2. Invest In Paid Ads: Pay-per-click (PPC) ads on popular search engines such as Google or Bing are a great way to reach your target audiences and generate leads. PPC ads allow you to bid on keywords related to your franchise and then display an ad when someone searches for those terms. This is a great way to bring potential customers directly to your website and can be extremely effective for franchise lead generation.
3. Leverage Your Existing Network: Word-of-mouth referrals are incredibly powerful, so leveraging relationships with existing clients and partners can be a great way to boost your lead generation efforts. Ask them if they know anyone who might benefit from your services, or offer incentives such as discounts for successful referrals.
4. Build Your Online Presence: It’s essential that you have a strong online presence to attract leads. Make sure your website is up-to-date and optimized for search engines, create content that targets your ideal customer, participate in relevant forums, and stay active on social media.
5. Focus On Quality Over Quantity: When it comes to franchise lead generation, quality should always be prioritized over quantity. Don’t just focus on getting as many leads as possible; instead, focus on finding the leads who have the highest potential of becoming customers and then nurturing them through personalized communications and offers.
By following these five strategies for maximizing your franchise lead generation efforts, you can ensure that your business has a constant pipeline of new customers ready to purchase your products and services.
If you would like to speak with us about potentially having us help drive quality franchise leads for your franchise please fill out our Contact Us form.
Entrepreneur with a focus on Lead Generation, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Conversion.